As we all know QuickBooks accounting software has come in the market along with relevant features and products to make bookkeeping work easier. If we talk about QuickBooks Point of sale, so it is a very strong platform. Users are enabled to follow the sales, consumer & inventory effectively quickly. POS is available in two versions, Basic & Pro. It is designed to enhance businesses' buyer service and meet their requirements. Infrequently users get some hassles while performing a clean reinstall for QB desktop POS. To take more information call at QuickBooks POS Support Phone Number
The Intuit certified team will give you essential information. The support team will let you know you have to uninstall QB desktop POS, give a new name to all folders, reinstall or restore your company file.
Also, they will let you know you have to follow some instructions before performing the mentioned below steps.
● You need to create a backup of all data file.
● You must have the QB desktop POS download file and installation CD.
● The product number and license should be available.
● You have to log in as an administrator, then perform the next steps.
Method 1- How to uninstall the QB desktop POS
● For opening the windows, you have to press the windows+R.
● Now, type the “control panel” then click on OK.
● Choose the programs & features. ( important- when the control panel is in category view, then click on uninstall the program)
● Choose the QB desktop POD 18.0, from the program list. After that, choose uninstall/change.
● You need to follow the prompts for completing the process.
Method 2- Give a new name to all POS folders
When you uninstall from the main server system ( or you locally saved your POS data in another system), then, you need to copy the POS data folder & paste in the desktop. As a reminder, add 'OLD' the end of the folder name. It prevents the QB Desktop Point of Sale from recognizing the folder to be new.
How how to delete the QuickBooks Point of sale DBSrv user windows user
● Click on start to open the windows & choose control panel.
● Then choose the user accounts & select the manage another account.
● Now, in the user account control windows, click on continue.
● Choose the QB point of sale DBSrv & choose the delete account option.
● Then, you need to confirm the folder has been deleted or not. If yes, then restart your computer.
If you want to know how you can reinstall POS and your company file? Then, stay with the IT professionals via QuickBooks Support USA. The IT support team will provide you all the necessary information.